Saturday, February 17, 2007

EM & KIM KEEP IT NASTY



"In an explosive interview with WKQI-FM's (95.5) "Mojo in the Morning" show Friday, Eminem's ex-wife Kim Mathers flipped the tables on Em and cleaned out her closet live on the air for all to hear.
"I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person, and he gets worse every day," Mathers said. "I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all."
She categorized sex with her twice ex-husband as "bad," and said "he's not very well endowed." She added, "If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work."
Mathers said Em text-messaged her on Thursday when he heard she was going to appear on the "Mojo in the Morning" show, and blasted her for going on the air.
"It's a shame that I've moved on and Kim hasn't," Eminem said in a statement released Friday afternoon via his Interscope Records publicist, Dennis Dennehy. "Her ongoing press campaign is doing nothing but harm to the children, and for that I feel truly sorry. For their sake I wish she would stop."(SOURCE DETNEWS.COM)

2 comments:

anonymous said...

Poor Kim!!Eminem is a good singer but a bad person
www.rappereminem.org

Kristy said...

I hate that picture, she looks so smug.