Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GossipMomma's RumorRoom

TMZ has learned Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly attacking a man at a Hollywood Oscar party.Gerard Rechnitzer was at a post-Oscar bash Sunday night with his fiancee at Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. At around 2 AM Monday morning, the 27-year-old Rechnitzer was on his way to the parking lot when he made a pit stop in the bathroom. When he walked out, he noticed his fiancee was surrounded by six men, including Combs. We're told the 5'7", 140 lb. Rechnitzer watched as Combs chatted up his girl for about five minutes, and then asked his fiancee to leave with him.At that point, Combs allegedly told the woman he was having a party and invited her to come. Rechnitzer persisted and asked his fiancee again to leave with him. Combs then allegedly socked Rechnitzer in the jaw. (SOURCE TMZ)

Sources tell me that Tom CRUISE and Katie Holmes are going to be moving. They are looking for a mansion in Beverly Hills. Apparently the estate where Tom's lived all these years is rented. The owners want to sell, so Cruise has contacted real estate brokers.
"He needs to find a place for 12 people," a source told me. "That's what he asked for."
Cruise is housing his wife, three children, his mother, his sister and her three kids at least. That makes 10. The other two may be David and Victoria Beckham, apparently enlisted to play the Mertzes to the Cruises' Ricardos. Just kidding.
One thing's for certain: Katie is never left alone. She is always accompanied by some group or other, not to mention that she lives in a group home. It takes a village, indeed.(SOURCE FOX NEWS)

British supermodel NAOMI CAMPBELL has spoken out about her five-year cocaine habit and vows she will never touch drugs again.The 36-year-old, who went into rehab for her addiction in 2001, described how easily she became hooked on the substance, despite its terrible after-effects.She says, "I first took drugs when I was 24. I was at a concert in a European country and I was offered cocaine. It made me feel invincible - like I could conquer the world. I was just completely over-confident. But it’s all just a misconception because when you wake up the next day it’s all gone and you feel awful." But Campbell wants people to know that her addiction never interfered with her work and that she never travelled with it on her person.She adds, "I want to make it clear that I never took it while I worked, I never took it on a flight and I have never taken drugs across a border. I’ve not taken drugs for ages. I’ve put all that behind me." Most of all, Campbell is determined her own future children will not fall victim to the evils of illegal drugs.She adds, "I first went into rehab in 1999. I would have a drink and then relapse a few times, then go back, start the programme again on day one. I don’t want to go back to where I was with drugs. It wasn’t good for me. I know now that they are not a good thing.(SOURCE WENN)

Actor/musician HARRY CONNICK JR uses touring as an excuse to escape helping his children with their homework because he finds it too difficult.The New Orleans, Louisiana, native, who recently released a tribute album for his Hurricane Katrina-struck hometown, is particularly fearful when it comes to mathematics.He says, "I go on the road for as long as I can, until that part of the homework I don’t understand is over with."My ten-year-old daughter is starting to convert decimals. I don’t even know what a decimal is." (SOURCE PR INSIDE)

Rapper 50 CENT has applied for legal recognition of his financial contribution to the raising of his son MARQUISE.The IN DA CLUB hitmaker dated SHANIQUA TOMPKINS for four years in the late 1990s and the pair had a son together in 1997.After the couple split, 50 Cent, real name CURTIS JACKSON, and Tompkins reached a child support agreement in private, which the rapper increased after his chart success in 2003.However, Jackson has now filed papers in New York Family Court to make their financial arrangement formal. Friends of the star tell the New York Daily News that he decided on court action after Tompkins began to demand more money.A pal says, "It was just getting so out of hand. It was driven by greed. He felt it was necessary to get a court order making clear just what his responsibility is. He took matters into his own hands. It’s usually the woman who files. But he wants to do the right thing.(SOURCE PR INSIDE)

Dame HELEN MIRREN has confessed she wasn’t wearing any underwear when she collected her Best Actress Oscar on Sunday (25FEB07) night.The 61-year-old, who was honoured for her role in THE QUEEN, was wearing a CHRISTIAN LACROIX dress that was such a perfect fit there was no need to wear any underwear.Speaking to US chat show host OPRAH WINFREY, Mirren said, "It was all made for me so I didn’t have to have any underwear. It fitted me like two angels’ hands."I cried when I put it on, it is a work of art."(SOURCE WENN)

Former US Vice President AL GORE has been blasted as a hypocrite for using 20 times more energy at home than the average American, despite his fight against climate change.Gore’s global warming documentary AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH won Best Documentary at the Academy Awards on Sunday (25FEB07).However, Gore lives in a 20-room Nashville, Tennessee mansion which runs up power bills of ($29,250) £15,000 each year.Public records, scoured by Tennessee’s Centre For Policy Research, show the politician’s family used 221,000 kilowatt hours of power in 2006, compared to a national average of 10,656 kilowatt hours.The centre’s DREW JOHNSON says, "He tells others how to live but is not following his own rules." A spokesman for Gore says he is looking at ways of making his property more energy efficient.(SOURCE YAHOO NEWS)

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY’s estranged wife HEATHER MILLS is praying her prosthetic leg stays attached when she struts her stuff on US reality TV show DANCING WITH THE STARS - because she doesn’t want audience members to have a heart attack.The one-legged model-turned-activist is an odd choice to hit the dancefloor for the upcoming series, but she hopes to prove that even amputees can waltz and tango like a professional.She’ll join dancing champ JONATHAN ROBERTS on the new series of the show, which debuts next month (MAR07), and she’s determined to make him proud and keep her false leg firmly strapped in place.Mills, who lost her leg in a collision with a police motorcycle, tells US news show EXTRA, "I’m quite happy to be thrown around and hopefully my leg will stay on."It’s very unlikely my leg is going to fly off, although it would be quite funny. I’ll have a strap on, which I wouldn’t normally in every day life."I don’t want to let Jonathan down or give anyone in the audience a heart attack." And Mills, who is currently in the middle of a bitter divorce battle with McCartney, insists she won’t be flashing too much flesh on the dancefloor: "I’m hitting 40, I think I’ll keep my tummy covered."(SOURCE PR INSIDE)

Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with Grey's Anatomy over salary, a well-placed source tells PEOPLE. "Katie is disappointed and hurt that (producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other costars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington," the source says. Heigl plays Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevenson on the ABC hit medical drama. A rep for ABC Touchstone TV had no comment. (SOURCE PEOPLE.COM)

Conan O'Brien let the stork out of the bag Monday night – by congratulating Liev Schreiber for expecting a baby with Naomi Watts. "Yes, I'm going to be a dad," Schreiber said in response to the announcement by the Late Night host. "Very exciting." Before that, the couple had been officially mum on the subject. However, a publicist for the Escada fashion house, which designed Watts's Oscar gown, revealed the news Sunday in a press release. It read, in part, "The ESCADA gown set off her most precious new asset – the baby she is expecting with longtime boyfriend Liev Schreiber." (SOURCE PEOPLE.COM)

No comments: