Friday, February 16, 2007

MARIAH ROCKS THE UK




"A radiant Mariah Carey was all smiles today at the Pinko Boutique Clothing Store in London. The Italian fashion house recently hired Ms Carey to be the face of their UK-inspired fashion brand.Shot by big-boy photographer Michelangelo Di Battista, the ad campaign is one hot tamale! "I’m really flattered to have been asked to be the new face of Pinko,” Mimi said at a press conference earlier today. “I first discovered this spectacular fashion house while working in Italy, in my favourite place in the world, the Isle of Capri, while recording my latest CD 'The Emancipation of Mimi.' I immediately became a huge fan of the brand, and I bought almost everything in the store. So as you can imagine, when I was approached about doing the Pinko campaign I was beyond excited. The clothes are so stylish and fun, and I’m really looking forward to our new venture together.”Not only the face, Mariah plays the role of gracious host this week when the Pinko peeps put on a party in West London to celebrate the collaboration. (SOURCE FADEDYOUTH)

No comments: