Sunday, February 04, 2007

UK GOSSIP TIDBITS


  • Sarah Harding has credited boyfriend Joe Mott with pulling her back from the brink because she was partying too hard. The Girls Aloud star said recently: “I think Joe saved me from myself - I wasn’t in the best of places last year. I was definitely burning the candle at both ends.” Sarah has previously said 2007 will be a quieter year for her - but has still been spotted partying on a number of occasions.
  • Take That’s Mark Owen has broken two bones in a right hand after falling from a ladder while trying to change a bulb in an outdoor light. He’ll have to wear a plaster cast for six weeks but will continue performing with the band as normal.
  • Amy Winehouse has revealed she’s started drinking a beetroot-based juice to help maintain her voice but is worried about what it’ll do at the other end of her syste, She told the Observer’s Food Monthly magazine: “I eat ridiculously healthily. Just now I’m drinking a carrot, beetroot, celery and ginger throat juice - it’s gross. I’m going to have red poo.”(SOURCE FAMETASTIC.CO.UK)

No comments: