Monday, April 16, 2007

BRIT IS STILL UNSTABLE

For the those who follow Britney Spears, good morning, she's still a space cadet. I honestly worry that in the current nutty emotional and mental state she is in she will not be strong enough to handle a rigourous CD promotional tour. This past weekend she took the time to speak on camera to the folks at x17.
You can watch it at X17 here.

TRANSCRIPT OF BRITNEY'S ON CAMERA MONOLOGUE:
"I’m just really really shocked at how nice our world is, because it’s just so nice. Oh my God, like the other day, like I was sitting there, and and I saw these magazines and they said I was pregnant, and like it’s so true, like America, believe everything you read, because like you’re smart and I’m stupid. Like, for real, come on ‘yall, and then after that, like I totally saw, also like (unintelligible, sounds like USA Today) ’cause always believe everything you read, that it said that you know like I was drinking all the time, and like it was so right. It was so true. I mean oh my God, it was so right, and like my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab, so right, you know, and it’s just, like I’m just going to cry right now because like the world is so nice, like this lady so told me she said (voice pseudo-breaking) Britney, go to the light, go to the light and see Jesus, ok? And I was like (fake Valley accent) “Oh my God, I’m gonna do it.” and I did it, and it happened and it’s just so weird, because our world is so nice, so thank you so much."(SOURCE X-17ONLINE)

No comments: