Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WHITNEY'S NEW CD BORING?


Whitney Houston’s comeback album has been branded boring by the man drafted in to revitalise it.

Rapper Ne-Yo was asked to give his verdict on eight new Houston tracks by her music svengali Clive Davis – but was unimpressed by what he heard.

The star – who has worked with Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson and is also helping Britney Spears with her new record – says Whitney’s songs were all focused on the fact she has finally beaten her drug problems and split from hubby Bobby Brown.

He explains to The Sun, “They all had the one same theme, which was ‘My name is Whitney Houston and this is my triumphant comeback’.

“We all understand she has gone through a lot.

“I’m sure we all get that but I think she needs songs about regular everyday life. So that’s what I’m planning to add to the album - songs about everyday emotions.”

But does Whitney have any everyday emotions anymore?(SOURCE ENTERTAINMENTWISE)

No comments: